Absentee Voting

If there will be U.S. elections in which you wish to participate while abroad, you should make arrangements for an absentee ballot before leaving the country as that CC - Voting Linewill be easier than doing so through the embassy in your host country. Contact the County Board of Elections or the Secretary of State’s office where you are registered to vote.

Back to Pre-Departure