International Students

If you are an international student, you should meet with the international student advising staff at your home institution as early as possible to discuss how study abroad may affect your international student status in the United States and the ways it may impact your future plans.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) require re-entry documents for some foreign nationals.  If you are living in the U.S. but are a citizen of another country, check with the USCIS to determine the regulations that apply to you and be sure to obtain all necessary re-entry documents before you leave the United States.